This image show a sectional view of a Norddeutscher Lloyd steamship of the Werra class. The Werra was the first of four almost identical ships built at Glasgow by John Elder & Co. between 1892 and 1884. The other 3 ships were the Fulda, Eider and Ems. The deck plans show 1st, 2nd and steerage class accommodation on two decks. The descriptive text is in German.
This image is from an old print measuring ca. 22 x 15 cm.
For more ship history see: S/S Werra
, S/S Fulda
, S/S Eider
and S/S Ems