Bavaria

Starting at: $7.00

Anchor Line steamship built 1897 at Glasgow by D & W Henderson. The Bavaria was built for the Anchor Line Indian service. In 1912 she was sold to Thos.& Jno. Brocklebank, Liverpool. 1914 sold to Norwegian owners and renamed "Falkland". In 1917 she was torpedoed south of Ireland. The image is from an old photo of a painting.

Available formats:

Media Format










Add to Cart:

        
Copyright © 2017 Heritage-Ships. Powered by Zen Cart