Saint Germain - ex Klopstock

Starting at: $7.00

This steamship was built 1874 at Glasgow by J. & G. Thomson & Co. for the Adler Line. In 1875 it was taken over by the Hamburg America Line and made six voyages on the Hamburg - New York route. Purchased by C.G.T. (French Line) 1876 and renamed Saint Germain. The ship sailed a few voyages with emigrants and other passengers between Havre and New York for the French Line, but was mainly used for their Panama service. This image is from an old postcard.

Available formats:

Media Format











Add to Cart:

        
Copyright © 2018 Heritage-Ships. Powered by Zen Cart